Roleplay Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaks High: The first day.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freaks High: The first day. - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaks High: The first day.

Post by Captain Deadeye Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 pm

As they order, they would see a young man who they might notice from the school walk in and wait in line. He's wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans and still has his backpack on. The only odd thing is that his left arm from the elbow down appears to be made of silver metal.
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

https://roleplaysanctum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Sofi didn't even care about the sides. She got the green beans, the corn, and such but that didn't matter. Her body didn't handle things like vegetables well. She got to the booth, not even getting a drink. "I really just gotta thank you for doing this. I mean, I mean, sometimes I just I get so hungry and I just want to eat and sometimes I even eat dead animals and stuff and WOW i'm hungry!"

It all came out in a rapid babble.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by gytech Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Kari took a look at the man with the metal arm and couldn't help but wonder what it was. Did the supernatural world have things like prosthetics?

He focus was suddenly changed back to the heavily dressed girl, who was rambling a mile a minute with thanks. Kari was shocked with how large her metabolism was, to the point that the girl would eat roadkill.

"Don't worry about...if that's the case then I'm more than happy to help you."

She then watched as their food was delivered.
gytech
gytech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 am

Sofi, even in her advanced state of hunger she couldn't help but notice metal arm guy. She looked up at him and say "Who's that? Who's that?" Distracted enough to watch him at least until the chicken came.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:56 pm

The boy pays and goes to sit down, pulling out a textbook and paper and starting to take notes as he waits. To which Kari and Sofi would get their food first and rather rapidly.
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Sofi couldn't help herself. The chicken smell hit her nostrils and she could hold it back no longer. Watching some guy with his notes didn't matter.

Kari would see the beast unleash, even if just a little. Her eyes would resemble a shark's, turning black as coal, her lips pulling back to reveal her sharp prominent incisors and canines, her claws came forth from her hands, and she hissed, *hissed* as she snatched the chicken and began to devour it loudly, so much other people could hear it. She even crunched the bones as she wolfed down the meat, broke the bones, sucked the marrow, ate the bones, and licked the grease from her fingers.

This wasn't the girl from earlier today. This was a ravenous starving animal feeding.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm

This gets several concerned looks from other people in the restaurant, including the boy, who has stopped his work and watching with a raised eyebrow.
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Even as sofi finished, belching softly and rubbing her stomach now feel of chicken meat, her more monstrous features seemed to fade, and she let out a happy sigh.

Then she blinked and said "did i...." noticing now that everyone was staring at her. She looked at the empty bucket, and realized what she must have done. She blushed, her pale skin making her whole face pink as she sheepishly said "um...e-excuse me...." sinking into her chair and covering her face.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by gytech Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Kari, much like the rest of the restaurant was surprised by the ravanous actions the girl. Literally nothing was left of the chicken, including the bones. At this point, the brown haired girl was certain that her new friend was a carnivore, as her side dishes remained untouched.

Kari made a mental note to never steal this girl's food. It could turn out horribly....

"So...what are you? I'm a Light Mage apparently...but I only found out about two months again. And if you don't want to tell me, that's fine." She said with a smile, hoping to break the awkwardness.
gytech
gytech

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm

The boy from earlier is still watching them curiously, rubbing his chin with his metal hand as he observes them.
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 am

Sofi peeked between her fingers, still very embarassed at losing control and becoming a ravenous animal, though that chicken definetly hit the spot. She would be good for the whole rest of the day probably.

"A light mage...?" She said quietly, sounding impressed. "That's amazing." After a moment, she decided to tell kari. "I'm...a ghoul." She said, her tone of voice indicating how shameful she considered it. "That's why i look so weird..."

She looked behind her at the metal armed boy and huffed. "Rude to stare ya know!" She said a bit testily. She didnt like when people stared.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by gytech Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:38 pm

"A ghoul huh? Interesting." Kari said with a smile, it did explain her highly carnivorous habit. But she decided to follow it up with something extra. "It's not weird. It just makes you unique. That's all."

She looked at the metal armed man before looking back at Sofi. "Ummm...have we introduced ourselves? I honestly can't remember."

She laugh and rubbed the back of her head.
gytech
gytech

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:39 pm

The boy blinks and offers both of them a smile, "Sorry, my names Gavin, nice to meet you two."
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Well, she certainly wasn't expecting such a happy response from kari. Nor such friendliness from this Gavin. "I'm sofi." She said, feeling a bit awkward about being kind of snippy towards him now.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by gytech Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 am

"I'm Hikari, but everyone just calls me Kari for short." Kari replied with a smile as she quickly finished up her own meal. She then looked at both Sofi and Gavin. "I hope we can get along."
gytech
gytech

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 pm

"Shouldn't be too hard. I mean as long as you don't turn those claws on me eh?" Gavin jokes and smiles at Sofi, "Seriously though, good to meet you guys."
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:39 am

Though he was just joking, sofi still felt the need to hide her hands. Usually the claws freaked people out the most.

"Well thanks. I guess."

However, sofi was still a social creature, so she looked at his arm, noting "i bet you're a champion at arm wrestling, bru. What brings to sitting there pensively with your notebook?"
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Gavin laughs at the comment on his arm, "Homework, i'm guessing you two must be first years since you don't have any."

He then flexes the arm and works the hand in a circle, "And only sometimes. Im sure a werewolf could beat me easy."
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 am

"Good guess." Sofi said, then sighing as the prospect of homework loomed over her. Not that she was a slacker and didn't do her homework or anything...she was just a real good procrastinator. Master class.

"Well don't compete in the werewolf division then, silly." She said, straight faced continuing with the joke.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:30 pm

He laughs, "But otherwise it wouldn't be a challenge!" he says before standing, "Anyway i better head home, see you guys at school yeah?"
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gytech Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Kari simply laughed at them both for their conversation. "I'd rather not fight anyone. I'd probably get my ass kicked."

She gave a nod to Gavin and smiled. "Of course! We'll see you later!"
gytech
gytech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Sofi waved goodbye, giving a casual "Ciao." She swept her hair back across her head, musing "Well you two have been the friendliest blokes I've met in awhile. To be honest I was real nervous to be coming to this country. I always heard Americans had a bunch of guns and were...um...less than tolerant of different people."

Not that Sofi would blame them. After seeing that display of shredding the chicken into molecules, who wouldn't be wary of her?

Especially if she did the shark eye thing. Man...she really hoped she hadn't done the shark eye thing.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:03 pm

He laughs, "Some are, but you are in the right place. This town houses people like us and humans willing to learn about us. I was pretty worried when I came here too since mine is so out in the open." He says and pats his metal arm, then waves with it as he leaves the KFC.
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sen. Crabcakes Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am

Wiping her hands of the chicken grease, sofi diddled a bit on her smart phone, looking up to hikari as she slipped her hood back up and her shades back on. "Well....thanks for treating me. Really. That was a real nice thing to do for a total stranger." She got up, intending to go home, but not before she said "So what's your number? Yknow...in case you feel like giving me free food again." She said the last part with a friendly smile.
Sen. Crabcakes
Sen. Crabcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Deadeye Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Well after the first days, the next three weeks come and go. School, homework, people, and even the special classes to help the supernatural students control and learn how to use their abilities. Its high school and almost exactly like what would be expected.

But after a particularly late study group, probably for an upcoming test in Miss Caitlyns history class (of which Gavin warned the group that she gives out some nasty tests), you are walking out of the school together and its nearly 8pm.

"Yeah, like I said, she packs her tests full of hard questions. Gotta be on the ball with her." Gavin says as he snacks on an energy bar.
Captain Deadeye
Captain Deadeye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum